Thursday, December 6, 2012

Governor Romney

Governor Romney,

In my world, you have had a very soft life. I do not ignore the challenges your family has gone through, though I am ignorant of them. You have always had enough money. You have made your whole career about what to do with the extra money. You do not seem to be the least bit curious why someone would be so short of money. To you it is obvious: lazy, thoughtless people get less money than the working and planning do.

In my world, Governor Romney, you are a lost and desperate man, surrounded by wealthy people just as blind and just as scared. You lost my vote because you are a blind man telling me I can not see.


With sincere curiosity,

Douglas Whiting



Douglas Whiting
Discovery Learning Tutoring,
A California Institution for Learning
hardworkisfun@gmail.com
310 435 8477

No comments:

Post a Comment