Friday, October 4, 2013

Film Review -- Gravity, Alfonso Cuaron, Dir.

Film Review -- Gravity, Alfonso Cuaron, Dir. 


Gravity (Warner Bros. 2013 Sandra Bullock, George Clooney)

I used to hate so many more things. Now that I have seen this film, I have one less despicable item on my list. I no longer hate film directors named Cuaron. I used to think it ostentatious to leave off the accent mark if you have one in your name, but now I just do it, too.

And don't get me started on movies in general, 'cause I don't really want to get into all that. I just want to tell you about some of the madman stuff that this guy Cuaron pulls off when he tells this story about a couple of astronauts, or something, when they get into trouble about a million miles up above the Earth.

Actually I don't even want to do that. This film is so good, I don't even want to take the risk of dropping it down in your estimation with my words, 'cause I don't always choose mine so well. So, see the film. 3D. As close as possible. Then get back here and post.

Douglas Douglas

Film Review -- Gravity, Alfonso Cuaron, Dir. 

No comments:

Post a Comment