Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ohio is in trouble, but...

Ohio is in trouble, but good people are in the mix, including my sister who, well, she says it right here:

"... My home state of Arizona is falling prey to unreasonable, senseless and hateful speech and acts. Recently, a congresswoman was shot along several other people including a nine year old. Giving myself to reflection and deep thought, I identified blind hatred towards my opposition and had to make an honest change in my thinking pattern. I had to confront my own thinking first and align it to my true passion. I believe that we can turn things around, I believe that there are many of us who are willing to stand for what is right. First, and foremost, I challenge each and everyone of you to take a check up from the neck up and obliterate hate from your mental patterns. Wherever you are, wherever you go respond with reason and peace, regardless of the hate directed at you or at the situation. Stand with me in this effort to spread reason and true love for all our brothers and sisters. May they be Democrats or Republicans. I will stand firm till my death. May our good Creator bless us all with the wisdom necessary to turn things right."

Wow. Is it just me? I am getting Ghandi chills.

No comments:

Post a Comment